Life’s little pleasures has given us many more blessings than we have allowed ourselves to receive. Some make me laugh, others cry, and others to say, “Oh wow!”
- Enjoying a hot cup of morning tea made by my father
- Receiving a call from my best friend staying miles away when I need her the most
- Enjoying the silence without having to say a word to your best friend
- Laughing over childhood memories with your cousins in wee hours of the morning
- Reading ‘I Love You’ in an email from my younger brother who doesn’t express it everrrrrrrr
- Blowing water bubbles
- Indulging in amateur photography
- Going through a bad relationship and realizing later that it ended for good.
- Enjoy a good giggle with family and friends
- Waking up by noon on weekends
- Snuggling in a soft blanket on a couch to watch a favorite movie
- Going through the ‘My Pictures’ folder on my laptop and re-living those moments..brings back nostalgic memories.
- Feeling lucky to get the last tickets to newly released movie
- Singing “single lady” at the top of my lungs in the shower like superstar Beyoncé.
- Going pee after having to hold it in from being in the car for hours
- Lying near the lake and count the stars while cool breeze blowing over my body
- Running into someone I haven’t met for a long time (when you know you actually look good ;))
- Taking a hot shower and hopping into bed to sleep
- Reading a good book transports me to a different world which is tranquil, stress-free and helps me you fall asleep instantly.
- Getting wet in the rain and jumping in mud puddles
- Receiving a hug from my mom which seems to drain away my low times
- Getting ID-ed at the bar in my 30′s.. WOW!!
- Travelling to some place which is not-so-touristy
- Seeing snow for the first time in years 🙂
- Receiving an email from my little cousin brother how he would kick anyone who hurts me
- When my dog wakes me up with a jarring lick over my face and then snuggling next to me voluntarily and won’t budge a smidge when I try to move her.
- Seeing this list grow and…
…and more to go. What are your life’s pleasures?